a small step for short legs, everywhere (ok, maybe just here)

The husband and I went shopping yesterday, searching for some new jeans for him along with other "cool designer" clothes that he could wear to meet clients during a biz trip. I am constantly jealous of people who can buy a pair of pants without having to worry about hemming. Grrrr. This is coming from a girl who has been able to wear a pair of capri pants like regular ones. That's right, I am a hobbit.

Now, to get to the relevancy of this post. I have been too lazy in the past to bother with hemming. Usually, I just go for cuffs, or in dire times, the scissors. The last time a pair of my pants were hemmed, my mom did it for me. So, today I have crossed into the super special club of the fabulous people who hem their own pants and look fabulous doing it. This has happened just in time for the rainy winters, so now I don't have to worry about those cuffs acting like buckets for dirt and rain water. Super rad, if you don't mind me saying so.

Ok, end of pointless post.

Comments

Popular Posts