moving right along

Progress is slowly being made on the hemp shopping bag!


It feels so great to be sticking to a project and knitting on an (almost) daily basis. Joining the knitting group has really helped. Not only am I sure to be dedicating a couple of hours a week to knitting while I am at the meeting (as long as I don't completely get caught up in the conversation and completely forget to pay attention to what I am doing), but I am motivated to make progress in between our meet ups, so that I can feel like I have gotten somewhere when I show up for the next one. It's not just me and the hubs watching the project take shape and get closer and closer to the finish line. There are other people that might be semi-interested in seeing how the project turns out, too. Kind of cool, if you ask me.

Comments

Popular Posts