and...go!

hello there!


I took up knitting about 3 years ago while in design school, when I found that my schooling had created a compulsion for busy hands and the desire to be creating something at all times. plus, along with all of that, it was a nice stress reliever. Knitting provided me with much needed study breaks (even before I found Harry Potter). However, over the last year and a half or so, I dropped my needles and didn't feel the urge to pick them up. I suppose that sometimes we need a break from what we intended to provide us breaks and relaxation.


The last couple of weeks, I finally heard my yarn stash calling out to me. And thank goodness it did! I had forgotten how amazingly fun (yes I am a geek) it was to knit...and how I am always amazed at how a whole bunch of knots turn into so many beautiful things.


So I have officially picked up my needles once more, and have decided to be super nerdy and keep a blog going about it. I will also be dusting off my sewing machine to see if I can finally finish something on that other than a pillow case or a tote bag! Oh the excitement of it all.


So please sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderments of crafting with me.

me knitting in the past with crazy hair.


Comments

Popular Posts