books and fish and books and fish

I've been pretty horrible about posting lately. But, for once, it is not due to lack of crafty projects/stuff being worked on! Thank goodness for my weekly knitting group (big shout out to the Lakewood Area Knitters, what WHAT!!!), my little garden out in the back, and the public library for that.
The lack of posting is more about my brain going in multiple directions at once, and getting myself working towards some sort of semi-structured day now that I am working from home.
I definitely plan on more regular posts. But for now, here is a glimpse at some lovely things of the moment...

One of the latest (of many) books from the library, A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg - the creator of the Orangette blog, which seems to have slipped past my blog radar somehow. The knitting is a project the knitting group is working on for the charity Project Linus. We are all making fish that create a tesselated pattern and form a blanket.

More to come soon.

Comments

Popular Posts