Progress check - minimalist cardigan

Progress? What's that?!?

Yes, it's true, I have actually found a pattern, gathered the materials for that pattern, casted on, AND have been working on the project! Wonders never cease!

I present to you the beginnings of the Minimalist Cardigan. I am using Cascade 220 wool in a really beautiful blue, that I think will look pretty wonderful on the intended recipient.

I hope that the size is correct for her. I wasn't able to get measurements before "Needles" left for China - even though I sent her a very awkward text message requesting her bust size before she got on the plane. She's pretty tiny, so I am thinking that the sizing I have picked ought to work out just fine. Plus, it is an open front sweater, so that provides a little room for error....at least that's what I am hoping.

Comments

Popular Posts